New Listing Of Cast Out CDs at bottom
Jesus said, "And all these signs shall follow them that believe: in My name shall they cast out demons, . . . ." (Mk. 16:17) This is the first sign Jesus listed in Mark 16 which is to follow believers in Christ. Unfortunately, this has been the last sign that believers have taken hold of. Most Christians have never cast demons out of anyone. Few pastors or ministers cast out demons, yet Jesus cast out demons daily! It is time for the body of Christ to wake up and begin to cast out demons.
Have you ever wondered why the body of Christ is so weak today? Many are sick in body, bruised emotionally with deep hurts and wounds, depressed mentally, carrying guilt and condemnation over their past, feeling insecure and inadequate with a low self-image, captive to bondages of alcohol, nicotine, or drugs, driven by lust or gluttony, and generally just defeated in life. This oppression of Christians is the work of Satan. Satan has accomplished his work through demon spirits operating in the lives of believers to bring them into bondage.
"The thief cometh not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy." (Jn. 10:10) All stealing, killing, and destruction in your life have been from the devil. "Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary walketh about seeking whom he may devour." (1 Pet. 5:8) Has your enemy devoured you in any way? Jesus wants you restored and made whole. In His earthly ministry, Jesus destroyed the works of the devil as He cast out demons and healed the sick. "He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also." (Jn. 14:12) Jesus has delegated His authority over the devil to us. It is now the responsibility of all believers to do the same works that He did and cast out demons to set the captives free!
Who is deliverance for? Unbelievers or believers? This question is important because many Christians have believed that Christians cannot have demons in them. Jesus said to the Greek woman who desired deliverance for her daughter, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of Israel." (Mt.15:24) He was only sent to those who had a covenant with God, not to the worldly Gentiles. Jesus further said that deliverance was the "children's bread" in Mark 7:27.
We further see that deliverance is for Christians because when demons are cast out, one can only stay free of the demons by walking in line with the Word of God. Those who walk in line with the Word are Christians. Thus, we see that deliverance could only be for believers in Christ. If demons were cast out of unbelievers, they would let the demons back in, since they would not walk according to the Word of God.
There are many Christians who have reasoned that there could not be any demons in them because the Holy Spirit is in them. They have concluded that no demons could be inside their soul or body because God's presence dwells in them. That is logic from man and not from God. "Jesus went into the temple and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple . . . ." (Mk. 11:15) The Old Testament temple had three parts: the Holy of Holies, the Holy place, and the outer court. The New Testament temple of God is the believer in Christ. We are made up of three parts: spirit, soul, and body. In the Old Testament temple, God's presence dwelt in the Holy of Holies. Wrongful buying and selling were going on in the temple in a different location than the Holy of Holies. Jesus cleansed the temple and "cast out" the wrongdoers. In like manner, God dwells in our spirit. Our soul or body can have spiritual wrongdoers (demons) in them even though God dwells in our spirit. Demons do not dwell in our spirit. They dwell in the soul (will, intellect, and emotions) or the body. Demons do not leave your soul or body when you get born again; only the spirit is changed. Demons must be cast out of the soul and body. Just as Jesus cast out the physical wrongdoers out of the Old Testament temple, we must also cast out all the spiritual wrongdoers (demons) out of our temple.
How do demons enter a person? They come in through sin. Sin gives place to the devil so that demons can legally come and reside in us. Sin brings a curse, and curses are enforced by demons. Demons could not get into Jesus because He did not sin. We have all sinned and opened the door for demons to come in.
The number one way demons come into a person is from inheritance. "The iniquity of the fathers is visited upon the children to the third and fourth generation." (Nu. 14:18) Every person is affected by inherited generational curses due to the sins of your fathers in the past generations. You probably have problem areas in your life which are like those your parents had.
Demons could have come into you while in the womb because of the actions of your parents. If you were not wanted, spirits of rejection probably came into you. Demons could have come in you throughout your childhood during times of fear, rebellion, rejection, abuse, or other traumatic events. During your adult life, demons could have come into you because of sin or any destructive events you have gone through. Any involvement in occult activity opens the door for demonic entrance.
Curses are the opposite of blessings. "The curse causeless shall not come." (Prov. 26:2) In other words, there is always a cause for every curse, and that cause is sin. Curses are enforced by demon spirits. To get free, we need to get delivered from the demonic spirits which are the spiritual roots of our problems.
How do we receive deliverance in our life? First, we bind all demons in and around us. Next, we deal with all sin in our life. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 Jn. 1:9) Fellowship with God is restored when our sins are confessed. This breaks any legal hold for demons to stay in you or affect your life any further.
Then, we break curses from our sins or sins against us, and from the sins of our ancestors. We do this by declaring the remission of our sins and remitting the sins of our ancestors in all previous generations influencing our life. Now we are ready to cast out the demons.
Jesus has given us authority to cast out demons. This authority is in the name of Jesus. With authority, we command the demons to come out in Jesus' name! In the Old Testament, the Israelites took the physical land by driving out all the physical inhabitants. We take our spiritual land (the promises of God) by driving out all the spiritual inhabitants (demons). We continue to cast out demons in area after area of our life to possess our freedom. "By little and little, I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased and inherit the land." (Ex. 23:30) Deliverance is a progressive walk, not an event.
As you cast out demons, you must fill yourself with the Word of God in order to maintain your deliverance. The demons would like to come back into you, but they cannot as long as you walk in the ways of God and stay clear of sin. "Sin no more lest a worse thing come unto thee." (Jn. 5:14)
We fill ourselves with the Word when we hear and do it. We need to pray in tongues and pray with our understanding. We need to take our thoughts captive to the Word and think on good things. We must know our legal spiritual rights in Christ through study of the Word. We need to speak the Word of God and receive the promises. We need to praise and worship the Lord to fill ourselves with the Spirit. We need to be in church regularly. We must choose to forgive all those who have hurt us. We must repent from all sinful ways. We must walk in love toward everyone. As we do these things and follow the ways of the Lord, we will stay free of demons and maintain our deliverance.
Jesus daily preached the gospel of the kingdom, cast out demons, and healed the sick. We are to do the same. We all have demons to cast out because of sin. We also need to cast them out from our fellow believers to help them get free, also. If we pursue our enemies (demons) and destroy their works by aggressively casting them out, then the Lord "shall bruise Satan under [our] feet shortly (Ro. 16:20)," and we will be set free!
Through deliverance, we have seen believers set free from all types of problems affecting them physically, mentally, socially, financially, and emotionally. We have a Healing, Deliverance, and Counseling Center where we minister to people weekly free of charge. If you would like to receive deliverance, please call the pastor for an appointment at (602) 279-5212 or Toll Free at 1-877-77DOERS [773-6377] or contact us by email at email@example.com.
To obtain practical cast out cds, see the listing below. These are not teaching tapes but instead are practical cast out sessions on many different subjects. They are available for $2.00 each. You can get 4 different subjects on one CD. Select 4 different subjects for each CD you order. If you are going to make an order, please call 602-279-5212 to order by phone which is the quickest and easiest way. Or you can go to the Order page and fill out your specific order and and send in a check or money order.
Listing of Cast Out Subjects:
1. Casting Out Cancer Spirits - #161
2. Casting Out Demons - Variety Of
Subjects - #188
3. Casting Out Demons In The Emotions - #189
4. Casting Out
Demons Of Gluttony - #193
5. Casting Out Demons In Your Mind - #194
6. Casting Out Demons Hindering Prosperity - #195
7. Casting Out Demons Of Nicotine - #196
8. Casting Out Demons From Indian Inheritance - #197
Casting Out Demons Of Diabetes - #207
10. Casting Out Demons Causing Seizures - #214
11. Casting Out Spirits Of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
12. Casting Out Spirits Causing Leukemia & Lymphoma - #234
13. Casting Out Spirits Causing Heart Problems - #238
14. Casting Out Spirits Of Fear - #239
Casting Out Spirits Of Witchcraft - #240
16. Casting Out
Spirits Of Sexual Bondage - #241
17. Casting Out Spirits Of Sickness & Disease - #243
Casting Out Spirits Of Autoimmune Disease - #244
19. Casting Out Spirits Of Allergies - #245
20. Casting Out Spirits Of Arthritis - #246
21. Casting Out Spirits Of Infection - #247
22. Casting Out Spirits From Alcohol - #248
23. Casting Out Spirits Of Shame - #249
24. Casting Out Jezebel Spirits #250
25. Casting Out Ahab Spirits - #251
26. Casting Out Spirits Of Control By Others - #252
27. Casting Out Spirits Causing Glaucoma - #253
28. Casting Out Spirits Affecting The Eyes - #254
29. Casting Out Spirits Causing Pain - #255
30. Casting Out Spirits Causing Tumors, Cysts, & Growths - #256
31. Casting Out Spirits Causing Pulmonary Hypertension - #257
32. Casting Out Spirits From Vaccinations - #258
33. Casting Out Spirits Of Bladder Infection - #259
34. Casting Out Spirits Of Hearing Loss - #260
35. Casting Out Spirits Of Cancer In The Rectum - #261
36. Casting Out Spirits Of Lyme's Disease - #262
37. Casting Out Spirits Of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis - #263
38. Casting Out Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - #264
39. Casting Out Bell's Palsy - #265
40. Casting Out Flu, Virus, & Infirmity - #266
41. Casting Out Carotid Artery Disease - #267
42. Casting Out Kidney Disease - # 268
43. Casting Out Epstein-Barr Virus - #269
44. Casting Out Parkinson's Disease - #270
45. Casting Out Chronic Fatigue - #271
46. Casting Out Spinocerebellar Ataxi Type 1 - #272
47. Casting Out Gall Bladder Disease - #273
48. Casting Out Asthma - #274
49. Casting Out Irritable Bowel Syndrome - #275
50. Casting Out Inflammatory Bowel Disease - #276
51. Casting Out Overproduction Of Antidiuretic Hormone- #277
52. Casting Out Migraine Headache - #278
53. Casting Out Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease - #279
54. Casting Out Mental Illness - #280
55. Casting Out Spirits Causing Thick Blood - #281
56. Casting Out Spirits Causing Hyperhydrosis - #282
57. Casting Out Dystonia - #283
58. Casting Out Multiple Sclerosis - #284
59. Casting Out Aortic Stenosis - #285
60. Casting Out Irregular Heartbeat - #286
61. Casting Out Hypoglycemia - #287
62. Casting Out Pneumonia - #288
63. Casting Out Leviathan - #289
DELIVERANCE FOR ALL CHRISTIANS
Go To Top